In response to: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sparker/daughter-inappropriate-outfit-school_b_1539939.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl11%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D163657
Awesome story by the way.
When I was 14, as this girl is, pretty much every girl I saw was dressed more provocatively than this. Now, I would probably comment about how they are "Prosti-Tots", but back then it was the norm. My high school did not have any kind of dress code until I was a Senior. And even then, it was about as stringent as, "No backless shirts." None of this school uniform crap, not even, "girls have to wear bras" stuff. Nope, basically most girls just wore as little as they could get out of the house with, except me. I don't think I owned a skirt that was shorter than my ankles, but hey, the Doc Martens I wore with the skirt made a statement all their own.
It amazes me what parents actually let their kids buy when it comes to "school clothes". I am sorry but a swatch of fabric does not a skirt make. Looking around the elementary or junior high schools in Nevada is a hillarious state of affairs. Tube tops, which nobody should wear, have been embraced as skirts. Little tiny "baby t's", usually 5 sizes too small, are normal for everyday wear.
If you go to Texas, it's even worse! You would figure, with all of the conservative adults there, that the girls would be at least a little more covered. I have never seen more teenage girl ass in my life. Now for teenage boys, this is great. They get a little T&A everyday, even if they aren't really getting any. But look out a window and there is a not even half dressed girl walking down the street. GET A MOOMOO. Or at least a full pair of shorts...please. I do not need to see the inside of your pockets hanging out of the bottom of the underwear you are passing off as regular clothes. First of all, that just looks stupid, secondly, your ass is hanging out of the back.
Basically, what I am saying is, for the love of gods put on some clothes. You will look just as good if your shorts come mid thigh instead of mid ass. I did not even bother really get into shirts since the article was about a skirt that was 1/2 an inch too short. I am sure I will rant about Prosti-Tot cleavage some other day.
No comments:
Post a Comment