Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Days seem to all be melting together right now. I seriously can't determind what happened today or yesterday or last week. I feel like I'm slowly melting together like the days I can't get a handle on. I am not a person that likes structure, or I never was before. Now I think it might be nice to have some sort of balance in life. I don't feel like i know what I'm doing anymore, so maybe it would be nice to have some sort of forethought to something at least.

Maybe I should go back to school, since work isn't working out so well. I feel like I've lost myself in life. Maybe I just need some time alone to gather my thoughts. Nothing drastic, just like a couple of days out of the hosue. Or maybe I need some friends. I honestly don't know anymore.

I sit here bored a lot. And I mean A LOT. I am consistently overwhelmed by everything. I don't have any one direction that I'm moving towards, I feel stagnant.

There are so many things I want to do, but they aren't feasable because of money or time or kids.

Boredom has taken over, and when that happens, I have no idea how to break out of it. Which is the whole point to this blog, trying to figure out what I can do. I can write, though not how I used to. I can't seem to hold one thought long enough to produce anything worth really reading. Ugh, I'm in a funk and can't seem to crawl my way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment